Wednesday, August 27, 2008


I got to go visit home during July and see my family. I don't get to go home this Christmas so it was nice to go see family before next year. While there, my friend and cousin Morgan Werner of Morgan Werner Photography did a photo shoot with me! It was such a blast! Morgan is a fun and amazing photographer! She gives direction but also lets you be comfortable in your element. Her sister Maddy Wilfley of Makeup by Maddy did all the makeup! I had to go to her house with absolutely no makeup on and wasn't feeling very secure about myself, but Maddy is a true artist in her profession and polished me up! My sister Kayla came on our photo shoot to old town Sacramento and we had a blast! It was hot and people were annoying but it was so much fun! Maddy did Kayla's makeup too and it really pulled out the blue in her eyes. Meg, wish you could've been there too! We'll have to do a photo shoot when we are all together! Morgan and Maddy, you girls rock!

5 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Wow, you chopped off your hair! You girls look SO hot! I have such beautiful cousins. :)

I miss ya.

Jordan and Tara said...

Lissy, you look like such a hottie!!

Meghan said...

I've been waiting for you to get there up on your blog!
They're so pretty!

Kariann said...

You look so gorgeous! I love your hair short! It was cute long too, but you look amazing! :)

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

You look so beautiful! I love these pictures of you. We need to get together again, I don't see enough of you anymore. So sad that we are not in the same married ward anymore.