Friday, December 12, 2008

So, this is for anyone who has ever been in our house or specifically lived in our house (before we got married of course). So, we always had such plain boring white walls. Well, we've decided we were too boring and just painted these 2 rooms. I had another picture of the paint in our kitchen and the other walls, but I think I deleted it on accident and our house is too messy right now for me to go take another picture : ) I'd love to paint our bedroom, but alas, that is too much work and I'm just not motivated yet...








5 comments:

Meg said...

Hooray, you updated! Congrats to Dan on graduating, and I must say, he looks stunning in that hat! ;-)
I love the house pics! Oh, and we saw this cute German girl, with a short, spunky haircut today. Gracie turns to me all excited and says, "Mom, is that Lissy?!" It was so cute!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

I love the walls it looks so different and the color is beautiful.

Kariann said...

The color looks awesome! It looks so different, and so good!! :)

Jordan and Tara said...

I love love the new paint and deco in the living room!

Anonymous said...

update update!